Directly integrated in both bike pedals, bePRO detects power in watts exactly where the force is exerted: on the pedals.
bePRO is perfect for competitive cyclists who want to improve their cycling training with a power meter that measures the difference in power between their right and left leg.
Thanks to the two power sensors, bePRO measures the difference in power between your two legs. This helps you monitor the work of each leg and improve your position on the saddle and muscle performance.
bePRO has an internal integrated cadence sensor.
The use of high tech content and cutting-edge materials, the weight of the bePRO sensor is only 16 g, makes the powemeter extremely light, total weight of each pedal is only 150 g.
Your power meter is always ready for use. Its rechargeable lithium-ion batteries have a 30-hour life, regardless of whether you are racing or training.
Reliable even in extreme conditions as proved by the rigorous quality tests successfully passed by bePRO: impact, drop, wear, water, temperature and humidity tests.
Thanks to the ANT+ technology, bePRO is compatible with the best cycling computers available on the market. The power meter software ensures reliable data transmission from the power meter to any commercially available device.
• Easy to install
You can install your bePRO on your bicycle by yourself in just a few minutes, without the assistance of a mechanic, without needing to modify the transmission, remove the wheels, or install external sensors.
Provided with an advanced compensation system, bePRO can take accurate and reliable measures in any environmental condition, with a margin of error of only 2%.
• Radio transmission protocol: ANT+, 2,4 GHz
• Sent parameters: instantaneous power (Watt), instantaneous cadence
(rpm), L/R balance (%), torque efficiency (TE), pedal stroke uniformity (PS)
• Minimum – maximum power: 0 – 2000 W
• L/R balance: 0-100%
• Minimum – maximum cadence: 30-180 rpm
• Power measuring accuracy: ± 2%
• Cadence sensor: internal integrated
• Internal battery: 30-hour life rechargeable lithium battery
• Weight of the pedal with sensor: 150 g
• Sensor weight: 16 g
• Pedal weight: 134 g
• Pedal bolt material: Cr-Mo steel (15CrMo5)
• M16 nut material: AISI 316L steel ruthenium plated
• Pedal body material: NEP injection molded
• Threading: 9/16″-20 tpi
• Bearings: n.3 sealed cartridge bearings
• Minimum – maximum operating temperature: -10 / 60 °C
• Water resistance: IPX7
• Pedal maximum charge: 90 kg
• Battery charger: inlet 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 85 mA – outlets 2xUSB 5V 1,0A
• Battery charger plugs adaptor: EU, US, UK, AU (IEC Types C, A, G, I)
• Certifications: CE, RoHS, ANT+ PWR
• Reference standards: EN14038, EN60950
• Compatible cleats: Look Keo
• Guarantee: 2 years