The Record 2×12-Speed crankset shares the same dimensions of previous cranks, within a new design. Unidirectional carbon fiber construction guarantees continuity of the entire groupset, and features the Ultra-Torque system with steel spindle to ensure perfect transmission of power. The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter shifts thanks to the contoured pin, and the symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth provide improved stability with chain crossovers.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber crank arms, steel axle and aluminum chainrings
- Compatible with Ultra-Torque bottom brackets, sold separately
- Eight fixing screws for increased stiffness
- Superficial treatment of the chainrings for a longer lifespan
- Unchanged Q Factor (145.5mm)
|Crank Intended Use||Road|
|Spindle Interface Type||Campagnolo Ultra-Torque|